Dine Out for Kids® Durham
Tuesday, April 16, 2013.
YOU can easily make a difference in the lives of Durham's youth!
"Dine Out For Kids" to support students in Durham schools! Mark your calendars and schedule all your lunch, breakfast and dinner meetings for April 16th. Don't forget to plan a night out with your friends and families, because a portion of each participating restaurant's sales will go directly to support children in Durham Public Schools.
Your dollars can help ensure that students in Durham Public Schools will get the support they need with:
- School supplies and food for over 3,000 students who can't afford them
- 14,000 books and activities to get elementary students reading over the summer
- Tutoring and counseling to help over 350 students graduate on time
- Career and college readiness programming
Don't worry if you can't attend. You can always donate directly to Communities In Schools of Durham by clicking "Donate Today" at the top of the page.
BONUS: Enter for a chance to win a Barnes and Noble NOOK HD Tablet! Visit a participating restaurant from March 28-April 17 and scan the QR code located on DOFK's posters and table tents to register.
Event sponsored by:
Special thanks to Vicki Johnson, graphic designer
- Blue Corn Café
- The Blue Note Grill
- Bull City Burger & Brewery
- Carolina Ale House
- Elmo's Diner
- Joe Van Gogh
- Local Yogurt (University & Erwin)
- Mad Hatter's Café & Bakeshop
- Mez Contemporary Mexican
- Mateo Bar de Tapas
- Page Road Grill
- Rue Cler
- Satisfaction Restaurant
- Six Plate Winebar